
Okay, here are my New Year's Resolutions, in no particular order. In 2009, I want to:
-- cook more tasty, nutritious meals for my family
-- be a better mother and wife
-- be perfect, in fact
-- scrub the kitchen floor more frequently
-- go skiing
-- learn to speak more softly
-- listen more
-- complain less
-- appreciate, appreciate, appreciate
-- take the path of least resistance
-- avoid malicious gossip, while enjoying fun gossip
-- enjoy my newfound energy and health
-- to get through the Inaugural without disaster striking
-- to go to New England this summer to visit my friends
-- to practice my French with Patricia Hermenault, my neighbor up the street, and learn a little more German from the Awodeys next door
-- relish every day, even difficult days, as a gift
3 comments:
Love Love Love all the pics of the house and dog and kitty. More please!
Is the orange room your dining room?
As for your resolutions, they all seem quite reasonable. did you leave "curb celebrity addiction" out? :)
I haven't gotten to my goals/resolutions yet, but I did post a picture of my office for you. We just got power back after 6 hours.
Love these. I may have to "borrow" a few for myself.
I am posting mine in the a.m. after I get a chance to post some photos from our hike :-)
Did you ever get around to practising your French with Patricia Hermenault ?
Post a Comment